4/20/2009

The City of Irvine

As a staff we are split up into different areas of Orange County. My title is the "Area Representative" for Irvine and all my schools but one are in this city. I am currently on six schools but my goal is to be on every high school, college, and junior high campus. There are many holes to jump through when getting onto a campus. First I need Christian Student Leaders who have a vision to reach their campus for Jesus Christ. Then I need a Christian Coach for insurance purposes to help get me on the campus. If those two things are set I usually don't have a problem getting on because of the Coaches influence with the other faculty. Next I need parents who are willing to support, either through donations for pizza, prayer, or financial support for me personally. God is good and he will continue to provide...one way or another:)

The City of Irvine has reportedly 202,079 people living in it. My schools average 2,400 kids. The huddles that we have average around 110 kids...lots of kids to be reached.

Please continue to pray for the High Schools: Beckman, Northwood, Woodbridge, Irvine, University, and Mater Dei.


No comments:

Post a Comment