5/05/2009

Northwood Huddle Recap-April 28th

On Tuesday April 28th the Lord was again filled the gym for Northwood's huddle.  A little over 200 kids came to hear the word of God! Thanks to everyone who was praying for me in particular since it was my day to speak. I spoke on Loving your Neighbor/Enemy. There is so much hate in the world and Northwood High School has dealt with death every year since the school has opened. My prayer for them is that they are first loving the Lord and secondly loving each other the way we are called to. 

The Lord is continuing to provide new faces every week and I know he is doing a work in their hearts. I talked to a number of kids after the huddle that were strongly convicted about the message. I think a lot of times as believers we tend to not realize how important the commandment is about loving your neighbor. Jesus says it is the second greatest Commandment! Lets be praying for each other and start acting like it:)

Matthew 22:37-40

37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

No comments:

Post a Comment