5/28/2009

Northwood Huddle Recap-Tuesday May 26th

We had another great huddle today at Northwood High School. God is moving and I am happy to be a part of it. I can't believe we only have one huddle left! Mike Hatcher was our speaker today. He is on FCA's board and has helped me out a lot at Northwood this year in addition to raising money for the ministry. Mike spoke on recognizing the race that God has set before us, and running that race with endurance. He gave such convicting examples about his own walk and I think the students were deeply moved........Lets continue to pray for the kids as they get ready to depart for summer!

1 Corinthians 9: 24-27
"Do you now know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it. Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air. But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."










No comments:

Post a Comment